Due to their continued growth over the last 12 months, this leading Insolvency & Restructuring specialist are currently for an Insolvency Manager or Insolvency Senior Manager dependant upon experience.
- Reporting into a partner you will oversee a team of insolvency professionals.
- You will attend initial meetings with companies in distress to discuss with the Directors the right solution and outcome for their financial problems.
- You will manage a large caseload of corporate insolvency cases.
- Taking the lead on a number of Advisory projects.
- You will ensure that work is delegated and ensure that cases are progressed efficiently.
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget
- Provide training to your team and ensure compliance is kept up to date.
- Take an active role in the networking and business development activities of the firm.
This an exciting time to join this specialist who have significant plans to grow and develop their northern office.
- A minimum of 8 years’ corporate insolvency experience.
- Ideally ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualified.
- JIEB qualified is advantageous.
- Experience of attending initial meetings and securing the job.
- Experience of managing less experienced team members.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.