Levitate Recruitment are currently working on behalf of this insolvency specialist to assist them in hiring a Corporate Insolvency Manager. The role has arisen due to an internal promotion.
- Reporting into a partner you will oversee a team of insolvency professionals.
- You will manage a large caseload of corporate insolvency cases.
- You will ensure that work is delegated and ensure that cases are progressed efficiently.
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget
- Provide training to your team and ensure compliance is kept up to date.
- Undertake any ad hoc tasks as instructed by the partners.
From the outset, you will have the opportunity to assist with the firm’s marketing activities. Additional training and support for external qualifications will be offered.
- A minimum of 8 years’ corporate insolvency experience.
- Being JIEB qualified is advantageous but not required.
- Experience of managing less experienced team members.
This role is ideal for a current Insolvency Manager or an experienced Insolvency Administrator or Assistant Manager seeking progression.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.