Levitate Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a specialist Insolvency Practice in Coventry who require an additional Insolvency Practitioner because of an increase in new work. They are looking for an IP to join the firm.
Reporting to the Partner you will provide technical guidance to the team with their caseload, help develop the team and play an active role in the operational adaptations in the team as growth takes its course.
Your main duties will include:
- Taking appointments as a Licensed Insolvency Practitioner.
- Undertake a caseload of corporate insolvency cases.
- Direct input into the marketing activities and plans for the firm.
- Assist with the training and development of the team.
- Minimum of 12 months of taking corporate insolvency appointments
- ACA/ACCA or LPC qualified would be advantageous
- Track record of winning insolvency work