In accordance with the ongoing delivery of their strategic growth plan, this leading Accountancy Practice is seeking an Insolvency and Advisory Manager to join their award-winning team.
In this role you will;
- proactively manage a portfolio of varied and complex casework, taking responsibility for compliance, budgets and billing.
- typically oversee a team of up to 4 staff, planning workloads, conducting performance evaluations, providing feedback and recommending and delivering training/ coaching.
- carry out other duties including; planning and controlling trading operations and managing sale of businesses (including the preparation of trading memorandums).
- identify critical issues on cases to discuss with the engagement partner and carry out independent or pre-lending business reviews.
- complete WIP reviews and be responsible for ensuring billing targets are managed and met.
You will be a proactive networker, contributing to the firm’s marketing activities by organising and attending various events. In order to develop and grow the department, you will suggest new initiatives and will take responsibility for targeting contacts and ensuring business relationships are formed and developed over time.
Our client requires you to be ideally ACA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of advisory work within Corporate Insolvency.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.