As a result of increased workload and internal movements, there are several opportunities for Insolvency & Restructuring professionals to join a specialist Restructuring & Advisory firm in Sydney, Australia. The firm is extremely busy at the moment and would like to speak with people at Assistant Manager, Manager and Senior Manager level.
The firm is a leader in the management of corporate insolvency cases, having conducted many of Australia’s and New Zealand’s largest and most complex insolvency appointments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm that really invests in staff development whilst also enjoying all of the benefits you would expect when living in one of the world’s most desirable cities. Living in Sydney offers a cosmopolitan lifestyle with excellent bars, restaurants & cafes and some of the world’s nicest beeches on your door step.
The firm appreciates that an international relocation is not a decision someone makes lightly and they are committed to assisting you in making the move as hassle free as possible with a suitable relocation package.
These roles are open to those seeking either a 2 year placement or those looking to make a longer term move. Due to the uniqueness of the Australian lifestyle and friendly culture very few choose to return home!
- You will work across a diverse range of Insolvency & Restructuring engagements
- The firm has 25 partners/Directors in the Sydney office and over 100 staff
- You will play a key part in the training and development plans of less experienced members of the team.
- You will assist in the development of client relationships
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with other specialists in the business including M&A Advisory and Forensic services.
- Minimum 5 years post graduate experience in chartered accountancy firm or specialist advisory firm. (7-8 years is required at Manager level)
- CA or JIEB Qualified (or recognised equivalent)
- Excellent technical skills and experience of corporate Insolvency or restructuring
- Must have strong English language skills and have used this recently in a professional capacity.
- Must have experience within a professional services firm in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, North America or Europe.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please contact Kevin at Levitate Recruitment – email@example.com immediately to arrange an initial interview screening.
This is just one of a number of clients we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Kevin Elvin at the Levitate Offices.