Levitate Recruitment are looking to speak with experienced Insolvency & Corporate Restructuring professionals regarding a fantastic opportunity in New Zealand. Our client is well-renowned advisory & restructuring boutique that leads complex business restructures & turnarounds and handle high profile formal insolvencies.
The business is currently experiencing growth and they are looking for experienced professionals that are keen to relocate for the long term and develop through to Senior Management & Directorship. The firm will fully support your relocation to make the process as carefree and financially viable as possible.
Why Relocate Auckland?
- Auckland is New Zealand’s largest city and a main transport hub with a cosmopolitan population.
- It was ranked the third best place in the world to live in 2014
- English speaking with a large ex-pat community
- It has more sunny days than the UK but still enjoys 4 seasons.
- Auckland is a food lover’s paradise – surrounded by fertile land and rich waters, its home to world-class chefs, food producers and winemakers.
- Surrounded by beautiful beaches, lush rainforest and rolling countryside Friendly relaxed people with a better work-life balance
- Thriving economy – Auckland accounts for 35 per cent of New Zealand’s GDP which is growing
- Shorter Commute to work
- Great opportunities to see some of the best scenery in the world
- You will be responsible for managing all aspects of formal appointments with a caseload of mainly liquidations and administrations
- Working closely with Directors & Partners you will lead a junior team ensuring that they are technically efficient and producing high standards of work.
- Responsible for all work in progress and the billing and cash collections.
- Successfully deliver medium to large financial recovery, advisory, restructuring and turnaround assignments.
- Take an active role in networking to build the companies and your profile within new Zealand
- Work effectively with all stakeholders involved in the matter to achieve the most desirable outcome.
- You will already have New Zealand Citizenship
- University Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance or Law
- Qualified Accountant or Insolvency Professional
- At least 5 years experience of managing medium to large recovery, financial, advisory, and restructuring and turnaround assignments.
- Experience in supervising restructuring practice.
- Experience in strategic financial analysis
This is an amazing opportunity to change your life and relocate to a country that can offer you everything. The firm is very highly regarded across Australasia and can offer tailored development plan for you to push towards a Senior Level.