We are looking to recruit an Insolvency Senior Administrator to work for a well renowned accountancy firm in Egham. Working as part of a 9 person team, you will manage a wide variety of both contentious and non contentious corporate cases. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in corporate insolvency and be confident in managing cases from inception through to closure.
- Manage a caseload comprising of CVL’s, MVL’s and Administrations.
- Deal with cases from inception to closure
- Prepare progress reports and statutory documentation
- Work to statutory deadlines and manage case diaries
- Carry out basic cashiering tasks on the case
- Deal with queries on a day to day basis from various stakeholders via phone and email (shareholders, directors, creditors)
- Undertake statutory investigation work for submission of conduct reports
- Liaise with agents regarding asset realisation as required on case work
- Carry out work in compliance with SIPs and current legislative frameworks
- Make strategic decisions and document accordingly for review by the IP
- Attend and assist at meetings when required.
- Occasional attendance at marketing events when required.
- 2 years’ experience in corporate insolvency
- Experience in managing each stage of the process.
- Experience in personal insolvency desirable but not essential
- Organised and professional
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail in carrying out all tasks
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team
- Strong written skills and numeracy
- Knowledge and experience of IPS case management software, and Microsoft office packages
- Committed to a career in insolvency
- Hard working, positive and diligent