Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Insolvency Senior Manager for a specialist Insolvency Practice in Birmingham. They are looking for an experienced Insolvency Senior Manager to work alongside the IPs.
- Reporting into a partner you will oversee a team of insolvency professionals.
- You will attend initial meetings with companies in distress to discuss with the Directors the right solution and outcome for their financial problems.
- You will manage a large caseload of corporate insolvency cases.
- You will ensure that worked is delegated and ensure that cases are progressed efficiently.
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget
- Provide training to your team and ensure compliance is kept up to date.
- Take an active role in the networking and business development activities of the firm.
Although not a requirement of the role, there is an opportunity for those wishing to activate their licence to do so.
- A minimum of 8 years’ corporate insolvency experience.
- Being JIEB qualified is advantageous but not required.
- Track record of winning insolvency work is advantageous.
- Experience of attending initial meetings and securing the job.
- Experience of managing less experienced team members.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.