We are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager to join a specialist Restructuring & Advisory firm in the Caribbean. The role is located in the firms BVI office but you will have the opportunity to work across other Caribbean offices as the role develops.
The role will offer the right individual the opportunity to obtain an insolvency license and take appointments in their own name. This is a great opportunity for persons trying to break through to the next level of their career and become an appointment taker. The firm heartily support training and will fully encourage and support the successful candidate to undertake the INSOL Fellowship qualification or further higher level professional qualifications.
- To undertake management of corporate recovery, forensic and liquidation assignments and assist the Director and Managing Director with the day-to-day supervision of personnel and other client priorities, employing appropriate discretion and professionalism in performing his/her duties.
- Manages corporate recovery, forensic and liquidation assignments
- Provides effective guidance and managerial support to all members of the organisation
- Demonstrates good judgment and foresight in decision making
- Exceptional ability to lead and manage professional staff
- Strong report writing skills and interpersonal characteristics
- Ability to manage to tight deadlines
- Effective analytical and strategic planning skills
- Experience in managing and directing significant corporate recovery cases with an emphasis on cross border matters is preferred
- Holds professional qualifications (JIEB, ACCA, ACA, CPA) from a recognised institute
- More than 6 years’ experience primarily focused on corporate recovery and insolvency matters
- Forensic technology and e-discovery experience would be preferred
- Candidates with fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin, Russian and / or Spanish are encouraged to apply
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.