Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting for a unique opportunity to join a leading London based insolvency team as their Insolvency Technical and Compliance Senior Manager.
- Working closely with the head of Insolvency you will oversee and run the firm’s insolvency compliance function, ensuring all statutory requirements are met.
- Advising the insolvency team on all technical and legislation changes.
- Providing on the job and office-based training.
- Act as the go-to individual in the team for any ad-hoc internal queries and issues related to cases.
- Ongoing review, maintenance, and updating of all case documentation.
- Attend other offices to update and ensure all teams are working in line with company and legal procedures.
- JIEB qualified.
- Significant knowledge of insolvency legislation.
- Experience in a similar role is highly advantageous.
- Experience of Turnkey IPS.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.