Due to an uptake in new insolvency cases, this specialist Insolvency practice is seeking an Insolvency Administrator to join their Manchester office.
- Reporting into a manager you will work closely with the Senior Administrators and assist them with their portfolio of insolvency cases.
- Case types will include; Administrations, Creditors Voluntary Liquidation, Members Voluntary Liquidations, and some personal insolvency cases.
- You manage your cases from inception through to closure.
- You will take responsibility for a junior member of the team; delegating and reviewing their work.
- Liaising with Directors both pre and post appointment
- Liaising with Solicitors to obtain legal advice on issues incorporating wrongful trading and other antecedent transactions
- Identifying risk issues and drawing them to the attention of management
This firm will map out a progression route for the right individual and will provide training and qualification support.
- Minimum of 12 months’ experience in a corporate insolvency role.
- Desire to sit insolvency qualifications.