Due to substantial growth, the Corporate Insolvency department of this leading specialist is seeking a junior Insolvency Administrator to join the team in Nottingham.
Reporting directly to a Manager and working closely with one of the IPs, your main duties will include, but not limited to:
- You will manage a caseload of mainly Liquidations from inception through to closure. You will also work on other corporate insolvency cases on an ad hoc basis.
- Handling employee redundancies and claims
- Preparing Section 98 reports, Statement of Affairs and deficiency accounts
- Performing asset realisations
- Coordinating trading to enhance realisations
- Preparing statutory documentation, including identification of members, money laundering requirements and declaration of solvency
- Identifying potential assets and issues to be brought to the Office Holder’s attention
As part of the package, the firm will build a structured development plan around your specific needs supported by regular appraisals. The firm are looking to bring Administrators up to speed as soon as possible for future promotion as the company grows.
To apply for this opportunity you must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role. Experience of Liquidations is required; Insolvency qualifications would be seen as advantageous.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.