Levitate Recruitment are currently being commissioned by 4 insolvency specialists who are looking for an experienced Insolvency Practitioner to be based in Manchester. These firms include an established Manchester practice, an International Restructuring firm and National practices looking to set up a Northern insolvency offering.
- Work closely with the Managing Partners to develop the insolvency offering of the firm.
- Take appointments in your own name.
- Manage a portfolio of insolvency cases.
- Provide technical guidance to the team with their caseload.
- Develop the team and play an active role in the operational adaptations in the team as growth takes its course.
- Take an active role in networking and business development.
There is an opportunity to progress into a more senior role within the wider companies as they continue their growth across the UK and Overseas.
- Ideally a minimum of 12 months of taking corporate insolvency appointments in your name.
- Desire and drive to progress to partner level.
- An existing referrer network will be extremely advantageous.
If you are passionate about developing your career and meet the above requirements, please contact Scott Lowes at Levitate Recruitment.