Levitate Recruitment are currently working on behalf of an international accountancy practice based in the Channel Islands. Our client are currently recruiting for a mixed tax advisory senior or Manager for an opportunity in their Jersey office.
- Assist the Tax Director with Jersey and UK tax compliance and advisory services.
- Undertake independent research on different areas in relation to client work.
- Identify tax planning opportunities for both individual and corporate clients.
- Responsible for a portfolio of high net worth individuals and those with more complex affairs including non-residents.
This is an ideal role for an experienced Corporate Tax Senior/Manager looking to enhance their development.
- Ideally ACA/ACCA/CA and CTA Qualified.
- Minimum of 4 years corporate tax experience.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.