Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Mixed Tax Manager to join a Top 40 firm of accountants in Uxbridge to serve a diverse client base across a range of industries. The firm focusses wholly on owner managed businesses, with turnovers from circa £1 million up to £100 million and provide a full suite of accountancy services to include audit, accountancy, accounts support, payroll, tax compliance, specialist tax services, M&A and deals and transaction reports.
- Responsible for portfolio of personal tax and corporate clients and dealing with all compliance matters.
- Review corporation tax returns prepared by the audit department and personal tax returns, together with the preparation of returns on certain clients.
- Sole responsibility for corporation tax on many clients where the firm acts for the UK subsidiaries as part of a large overseas group, so understanding of international issues, transfer pricing, and deferred tax is required.
- Preparation of P11D forms and ad hoc share work for portfolio as required. There is a large amount of consultancy work within the department such as share restructuring, EMI’s and so you will work with the partner on special projects.
- Responsible for supervision of two junior members of staff and provide training where required
- Run training sessions on corporation tax issues for audit department
- Assist the Senior management team with business development activity
- Qualified CTA preferred with experience in a similar role within an accountancy practice
- At least 2 years’ post qualified experience
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of corporate tax.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients.
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving.