Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting behalf of a Top 10 Accountancy Practice who are seeking a Payroll Assistant Manager or Payroll Manager to join their growing team.
The role will involve taking responsibility for the supervision of a team of 4 and managing your own portfolio of a range of client payrolls.
- Responsible for the day to day supervision on your own team.
- Provide training and coaching to less experienced staff.
- Responsible for the administration of a range of client payrolls.
- Assisting clients in setting up new payrolls.
- Processing differing types of manual payroll calculations.
- Utilise knowledge of PAYE/NIC when running client payrolls;
- Utilise knowledge of SMP, SPP, SAP and SSP when running client payrolls.
- Undertake payroll reconciliations and analysis.
- Liaise with HMRC and assist with enquiries.
- Experience in working in an Accountancy Bureau Payroll or Bureau Payroll working to multiple deadlines.
- Experience of Payrite software.
- Up to date knowledge of current payroll legislation and compliances.
- Desire to develop professional career within a leading organisation.
If you are a Payroll Assistant, Payroll Administrator, Payroll Supervisor or Payroll Manager and are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please contact us.