Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Personal Insolvency Senior Administrator for a leading accountancy practice in Southampton.
- Manage your own portfolio of Bankruptcy cases.
- Responsible for reviewing documents, proposing initial strategy, and implementing strategy once agreed and approved.
- Support senior management in the progression of cases.
- Responsible for the realisation of assets, primarily the Trustee’s interest in properties.
- Prepare correspondence for approval by manager/office holder
- Carry out detailed analysis and investigations providing detailed reports on your findings.
- Agree preferential/ non-preferential creditor claims and assist with issuing distributions to creditors.
- Financial management of cases, including recovery of work in progress, billing forecasts and provisions
- Prepare reports and notices for annual meetings, incorporating managers’ comments on case specific issues.
- Regular progress reports of each assignment to the manager/partner and keeping all other staff involved in the assignment fully informed of relevant developments.
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing Bankruptcy cases.
- Self-sufficient, with the ability to plan and manage own caseload.
- Good verbal communication skills, being able to confidently and articulately deal with all parties in what can sometimes be difficult situations.
- Good written communication and presentation skills including a high standard of letter writing.
- Organised and methodical with proven planning and prioritising skills.
- Able to produce high quality, detailed and accurate work.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.