We are currently working with a well renowned independent firm of accountants in Manchester City Centre that would like to speak with Personal Tax Compliance professionals to join their expanding team.
As the Assistant Manager you’ll play a central role within the Personal Tax Compliance team. This role, reporting directly to the partners will supervise the processing of tax returns to agreed service standards, building effective relationships with clients and colleagues and will be responsible for the preparation of a portfolio of complex tax returns and will have a large review allocation.
- Develop an understanding of the potential for selling into clients by identifying and developing tax planning/advisory opportunities and raising these with the partners.
- Manages own client portfolio to agreed service standards
- Seeks to participate in business development opportunity and works with manager/senior manager to promote the firm’s services both internally and externally
- Is actively involved in managing client relationships and communicating directly with clients regarding tax compliance matters on the phone or in person where appropriate
- ATT qualified (CTA desirable)
- Previous experience of processing and overseeing the processing of tax returns
- Up to date tax knowledge
- Previous Management/ supervisory experience is desirable