Levitate Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a Personal Tax Consultant to take up a position with an award winning professional services firm in either their Preston or Southport offices. The firm have an excellent reputation for training staff and will offer a friendly and welcoming environment.
Managing a portfolio of c. 175 clients whilst providing a high standard of client service, the principal duties of this role will include:
- The preparation and filing of self-assessment tax returns
- Preparing and filing forms P11D(b) and P11D for employer clients
- Dealing with HMRC on behalf of clients and/or third parties
- Managing the billing process of the portfolio
- Candidates will need to have a natural ability to work well with people and be able to develop good and trusting relationships with our clients. A commitment to delivering exceptional client service alongside being a good team player will be the key to success in this role.
To be considered for this position, applicants will need to have previous experience of:
- Self-assessment, capital gains and business tax/capital allowances and benefits in kind.
- Dealing with HMRC both face to face and by telephone
- Our ideal candidate will have good IT skills and be attentive to detail.
- Experience of using IRIS software will be advantageous.