Growing firm of accountants are hiring additional tax professionals that will enhance their well respected tax department. Our client has won a considerable amount of new clients over the last 12 months as a result of their dedication to delivering the highest level of client service and are looking for an additional Personal Tax Senior to join the team.
- You will manage your own portfolio of Personal tax clients focussing on compliance work for a range of OMBs and HNWIs.
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of personal tax returns.
- Undertaking advisory work.
- Proving supervision and coaching to less experience members of the team.
- For those that have interest in Networking, you will be given the opportunity to play an active role in the business development side of the firm.
Our client typically has a low turnover of staff and is seeking individuals that are committed to developing and progressing their careers within the Tax profession. Our client will map out a career path for the right individuals; proving study support where appropriate.
- Ideally you will be ATT or CTA.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience within a similar role is essential.
- As our client is unable to provide sponsorship you must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.