Levitate Recruitment are curently working with a Top 20 firm of accountants in Peterborough that are actively seeking Personal Tax Seniors to join their experienced team. The client portfolio will consist of largely private clients, with owner – managed businesses, landed estates and farms. The individual must possess strong personal tax experience.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for their own portfolio of high net worth private clients and you will report directly to a Senior Manager
- You will be involved in the preparation of tax returns, and in the administration of the portfolio to include:
- The allocation of work includes preparation of SA returns for private clients and wealthy individuals, as well as for UK resident trusts.
- Preparation of business tax computations
- CGT computations on the disposal of securities, chattels and property
- All related aspects of looking after the complex tax affairs of a variety of high net worth private clients.
The role provides a good range of work for someone with a solid basic tax background wishing to broaden his or her experience and to get involved in helping with planning.
- Candidates should be ACA qualified and may be CTA qualified/part qualified or be willing to study for CTA or ATT qualified and willing to study for CTA.
- Specific experience of the following is desirable but not essential – trusts, employment tax, EIS, VCT, accounts preparation, claims and elections and residence and domicile experience.
- The ideal candidate will be committed to a career in tax and have relevant experience in a general practice firm, preferably in a Top 20 firm environment.