Due to the Partners success in winning a host of new clients, this national Accountancy Practice is seeking a Personal Tax Manager to join their Bristol office. This practice is open to Personal Tax Assistant Managers looking to step up or experienced Personal Tax Managers.
- The role will cover a range of tax compliance issues, including;
- Income Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- Clients will include but not limited to;
- High net worth individuals
- Business Directors
- Land Estates
- Supervise and coach less experienced members of the team.
- Prepare tax returns and manage all associated compliance issues.
- Work closely with the management team on advisory projects.
- Take an active role in maintaining client relationships.
As part of the role, you will be given the opportunity to work closely with the lead Partner in developing the Personal Tax department.
- Ideally, you will be CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role is essential.
- As our client is unable to provide sponsorship you must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.