Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a 3 accountancy practices across the Midlands who are looking to add to their growing Private Client teams. As a result of an upturn in new work these firms currently require Private Client Tax professionals at Senior and Assistant Manager level.
- Role will cover a range of tax compliance issues, including;
- Income Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- Clients will include but not limited to;
- High net worth individuals
- Business Directors
- Land Estates
- Supervise and coach less experienced members of the team.
- Prepare tax returns manage all associated compliance issues.
- Work closely with the management team on advisory projects.
- Take an active role in maintain client relationships.
Due to the growth these practices have achieved over the last couple of years there is room for these opportunities to progress into a more senior position in line with future projected growth.
- Ideally you will be CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role is essential.
- As our client is unable to provide sponsorship you must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.