Levitate Recruitment have been engaged to recruit a Private Client Tax Assistant Manager for a leading Accountancy Practice in Bristol.
In joining this team, you will be providing tax compliance and advisory services for a wide range of clients across the South West region. The private client team focus on HNWIs including tax areas such as international (residence, non doms and overseas trust/company structures) private equity, UK property, trusts and owner managed businesses.
The primary responsibility will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients whilst also providing assistance to the senior management team.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of client work and specific projects within your portfolio.
- Assist the trainees with technical and procedural matters
- Liaise with HMRC when required
- Ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and timescales
- Identify risk and technical matters
- Ensure that the firm’s quality control procedures are adhered to
- Participate in bids/proposals for new work as requested and develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm
- Pay attention to self-development and continuing professional education with a view to progressing within the firm.
- Educated to degree level, and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in professional practice within tax compliance
- Tax advisory experience would be preferable but not essential
- Experience of managing client portfolios
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.