A top 30 Central London client is currently recruiting for an experienced Manager to join their Private Client Tax team. Working with a team of specialist tax professionals you will be responsible for delivering personal tax services to a range of clients.
- Take responsibility for running a small but complex portfolio of clients
- Manage a small team of tax professionals to ensure client delivery.
- The department specialises in personal taxation but applicants must also be commercially aware and be able to provide advice and solutions for corporate tax matters.
- Experience of dealing with UK and Overseas trust issues is also required. There may be opportunities to specialise in SDLT.
- Undertake research into client specific tax issues and providing suitable solutions.
- Ideally you will be CTA qualified but the firm is also open to ACA and ACCA professionals that have the relevant experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience within a practice accounting environment
- Be able to demonstrate good client relation skills and previous experience of managing a client portfolio.
- Experience of managing teams effectively
- Experience of Digita software would be an advantage