Levitate Recruitment is currently working on behalf of 2 South West based Accountancy Practices who are looking to add to their growing Tax teams. They are currently looking to interview Private Client Tax Seniors for roles at Associate and Assistant Manager level.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of client work and specific projects within your portfolio.
- Assist the trainees with technical and procedural matters
- Liaise with HMRC when required
- Ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and timescales
- Identify risk and technical matters
- Ensure that the firm’s quality control procedures are adhered to
- Participate in bids/proposals for new work as requested and develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm
- Pay attention to self-development and continuing professional education with a view to progressing within the firm.
During this period of growth, these practices are looking for their Partners of the future and will map out a progression plan for the right individuals.
- Educated to degree level, and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in professional practice within tax compliance
- Tax advisory experience would be preferable but not essential
- Experience of managing client portfolios
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.