Levitate Recruitment have been engaged to recruit a Private Client Tax Senior Associate for a Top 10 Accountancy Practice.
In joining this team, you will be providing tax compliance and advisory services for a wide range of clients across the London region and overseas. The private client team focus on HNWIs including tax areas such as international (residence, non doms and overseas trust/company structures) private equity, UK property, trusts and owner managed businesses.
The primary responsibility will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients whilst also providing assistance to the senior management team in both Guildford and London.
There will be opportunity for you to step up to Assistant manager level subject to experience, performance, appraisal and assessment.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of client work and specific projects within your portfolio.
- Assist the trainees with technical and procedural matters
- Liaise with HMRC when required
- Ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and timescales
- Identify risk and technical matters
- Ensure that the firm’s quality control procedures are adhered to
- Participate in bids/proposals for new work as requested and develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm
- Pay attention to self-development and continuing professional education with a view to progressing within the firm.
- Educated to degree level, and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in professional practice within tax compliance
- Tax advisory experience would be preferable but not essential
- Experience of managing client portfolios
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.