Levitate Recruitment are currently working with a leading Restructuring Specialist to assist them with several recruitment needs. One being a Restructuring Assistant Manager in their London office.
- You will report into the Senor Management team taking responsibility of your own portfolio of cases.
- Your portfolio will consist of Administrations, CVLs, MVLs and CVAs.
- You will manage your cases from inception through to closure.
- Liaise with Directors, Shareholders, Creditors, Accountants, Solicitors and Agents both pre and post appointment.
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the insolvent company’s business.
- Providing regular progress reports to the manager.
- Investigating Directors’ conduct.
- Preparation of documents for board, shareholder and creditors meetings and consent procedures.
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings.
- Managing asset valuation and realisation.
- Attending clients’ site to secure the premises and/or assets where necessary.
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up.
- Training of and delegation to junior staff.
This firm is seeking individuals who are looking to develop and progress their careers within a leading Restructuring practice as they will map out a development plan to progress to Manager within the next 18 months.
- At least 5 years’ experience of corporate insolvency within the UK.
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- CPI and/or JIEB qualified would be advantageous.
- The right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.