As a result of an increase in new work, this specialist Restructuring and Insolvency firm are looking to add an experience restructuring profession to their team.
The role will involve some formal insolvency work but will mainly focus on the advisory side and will typically include;
- Providing help and advice to creditors on the risks their financing is facing by producing Independent Business Reviews.
- Advising distressed and insolvent companies.
- Assisting underperforming businesses to manage cash flow
- Creating cash flow forecast models to assess the long-term viability of businesses and using the model to advise lenders whether to increase short-term lending to safeguard their long-term investment.
- Undertaking technical research and drafting advisory letters/reports to various external parties.
- Oversee a team of less experience staff, planning workloads, conducting performance evaluations, providing feedback and recommending and delivering training/ coaching.
You will be a proactive networker, contributing to the firm’s marketing activities by organising and attending various events. In order to develop and grow the department you will suggest new initiatives and will take responsibility for targeting contacts and ensuring business relationships are formed and developed over time.
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of 12 months experience of Independent Business Reviews within Corporate Recovery.