Big 4 Accountancy Practice in Barbados are currently growing their team and require a Restructuring & Advisory Manager. Levitate Recruitment are keen to speak with Insolvency Managers and Restructuring Manager who have had some experience of advisory projects alongside formal insolvency work.
- Manage the day to day responsibilities for investigations, insolvency and forensic assignments.
- Liaising with lawyers, fund managers, directors, registered agents and regulatory bodies.
- Preparation of statutory documents and ensuring that all statutory filing and other requirements are completed for each case.
- Assisting in the collection and realisation of assets.
- Adjudicating creditor and investor claims.
- Drafting reports.
- Maintaining financial records and accounts of insolvent companies.
- A high degree of autonomy in case management.
- Working to tight deadlines and ready to travel at short notice.
- Participate in business development activities
- Provide support to less experienced members of the team
This is an opportunity to enhance your insolvency career with an offshore focus, as well as enjoy an excellent quality of life in Barbados.
- ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA, CPI or JIEB
- Minimum of 4 years’ corporate insolvency experience.
- Experience of offshore insolvency work advantageous.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.