Due to an influx of new work, Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading restructuring specialist who are looking to add a Restructuring Manager to their award-winning team in Glasgow.
- You will take responsibility for a team and will focus mainly on formal insolvency work with some advisory assignments.
- Providing help and advice to creditors on the risks their financing is facing by producing Independent Business Reviews.
- Advising distressed and insolvent companies.
- Assisting underperforming businesses to manage cash flow
- Creating cash flow forecast models to assess the long-term viability of businesses and using the model to advise lenders on whether to increase short-term lending to safeguard their long-term investment.
- Undertaking technical research and drafting advisory letters/reports to various external parties.
- Oversee a team of less experienced staff, planning workloads, conducting performance evaluations, providing feedback and recommending and delivering training/ coaching.
- Contribute to the firm’s marketing activities by organising and attending various events.
- On an ad hoc basis, you will be expected to undertake some formal insolvency work.
This firm forecasts significant growth for their Restructuring services over the coming years and are seeking an individual with aspirations to progress into a more senior position in this time.
- ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) qualified.
- Significant Restructuring/Advisory experience, ideally Independent Business Reviews.
- Experience of managing and coaching less experienced team members.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.