This Top 10 Accountancy Practice is seeking 2 Restructuring Managers to join their London Office.
- As a Manager. you will take responsibility for a team and will focus mainly on advisory work.
- On occasion, you will be expected to undertake some formal insolvency work.
- Providing help and advice to creditors on the risks their financing is facing by producing Independent Business Reviews.
- Advising distressed and insolvent companies.
- Assisting underperforming businesses to manage cash flow
- Creating cash flow forecast models to assess the long-term viability of businesses and using the model to advise lenders on whether to increase short-term lending to safeguard their long-term investment.
- Undertaking technical research and drafting advisory letters/reports to various external parties.
- Oversee a team of less experienced staff, planning workloads, conducting performance evaluations, providing feedback and recommending and delivering training/ coaching.
- Contribute to the firm’s marketing activities by organising and attending various events.
There is continued growth forecast for their Restructuring services over the coming years and they are seeking an individual with aspirations to progress into a more senior position.
- ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) qualified.
- Significant Restructuring/Advisory experience.
- Experience of managing and coaching less experienced team members.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.