Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting for a corporate restructuring manager to join a well-established 20 partner practice in London. The firm has a prestigious client base throughout the UK and prides itself on its strong commitment to personal service at all times and a reputation for professional excellence. The firm are looking to strengthen their team by recruiting a JIEB and CA qualified restructuring professional that has at least 3 years experience at Manager level.
Reporting to the Corporate Restructuring Partners, the Manager will have responsibility for the maintenance and implementation of the firm’s procedures throughout the team and the general administrative management of the following case types and projects:
- Consulting and Advisory Assignments
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- Members Voluntary Liquidations
- Company Voluntary Arrangements
- You will have a minimum of 7 years experience of in all aspects of restructuring and corporate insolvency.
- Accounting and analytical skills, together with a JIEB qualification will be preferred and a good up-to-date understanding of the technical and legislative aspects of insolvency is of paramount importance.
- Commercial acumen in relation to both casework and the department’s business objectives is also required and candidates should be able to demonstrate sound judgement and professionalism.
- The nature of restructuring work requires that candidates have good organisational and client-handling skills. The ability to deal sensitively with difficult clients whilst achieving the required business outcome is a key success criterion for the role. It is also important that candidates are able to work in a team environment, where regular and clear communication with partners, managers, other team members and external parties is essential.