This leading Accountancy Practice are currently looking for a Restructuring Senior to join their growing team in the Cayman Islands. Interviews are currently being arranged with start dates in mind within the next 4 months.
You will work closely with the partners managing a portfolio of predominantly hedge funds and major international corporations.
Typical duties will include:
- Manage the day to day responsibilities for investigations, insolvency and forensic assignments.
- Liaising with lawyers, fund managers, directors, registered agents and regulatory bodies.
- Preparation of statutory documents and ensuring that all statutory filing and other requirements are completed for each case.
- Assisting in the collection and realisation of assets.
- Adjudicating creditor and investor claims.
- Calculating and paying distributions to creditors and shareholders.
- Drafting reports.
- Maintaining financial records and accounts of insolvent companies.
- A high degree of autonomy in case management.
- Working to tight deadlines and ready to travel at short notice.
This firm takes its employees development very seriously and promotes a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded. This is an opportunity to enhance your insolvency career with an offshore focus, as well as enjoy an excellent quality of life in the Caribbean.
Due to visa requirements, our client will only consider candidates who possess a recognised accountancy or insolvency qualification (ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA, CPI or JIEB) and have a minimum of 4 years of insolvency experience. Candidates from all firm sizes will be considered.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.