Due to an internal promotion, this Strong Regional firm of Accountants require a Senior Accountant. They actively target forward thinking entrepreneurial clients that continue to grow year after year. This firm aligns itself with their clients’ needs and aspirations to assist the business in their growth through consultation and advice.
They take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded. They have excellent staff retention and look to promote and organise a number of social activities to create a close team environment.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £10m and £40m. There will be the opportunity to work on clients in the £80m to £100m range.
- You will take on a full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio and have exposure to a mixture of management and/or statutory accounts preparation.
- Report direct to the Partner on a number of engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for junior staff whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
To be considered for this role you must
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified – with a maximum of 2 years post qualified experience.
- All industry sector experiences will be considered.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12 to 18 months contingent on your delivery.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require visa sponsorship.
I am currently recruiting for a variety of positions in Accounts, Audit and Tax across the Manchester area so for a confidential discussion regarding what options could be available to you please contact me directly.