An exciting opportunity has opened up to join a leading Accountancy Practice in the Cayman Islands as an Insolvency Senior Administrator. Due to a number of internal moves, this practice are looking for a number of Insolvency Administrators to join their growing team.
- Manage the day to day responsibilities for range of Corporate Insolvency cases.
- You will also gain experience of investigations, forensic and advisory assignments.
- Maintaining financial records and accounts of insolvent companies.
- A high degree of autonomy in case management.
- Working to tight deadlines and ready to travel at short notice.
- Liaising with lawyers, fund managers, directors, registered agents and regulatory bodies.
- Preparation of statutory documents and ensuring that all statutory filing and other requirements are completed for each case.
- Drafting reports.
- Participate in business development activities
- Provide support to less experience members of the team
With a proven track record of promoting within, this opportunity has great prospects to advance you professional and personal within a leading Accountancy Practice in one of the leading Offshore destinations in the world.
- You will be ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA, CPI or JIEB qualified.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years of corporate insolvency experience.
- You must have a desire to work overseas for a minimum of 2 years.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.