Corporate Insolvency Administrator opportunity available with this leading Corporate Recovery specialist due to several key internal promotions.
- Manage own caseload of mainly corporate insolvency cases, including; Administrations, CVLs, WUCs, CVAs and some BKYs.
- Be on-site and support the continuation of trading where applicable.
- Prepare all relevant documentation for review by the partner.
- Liaise with external agencies.
- Support less experienced team members.
This firm actively drives their employee’s professional development and will provide relevant internal and external training and qualifications. You will also be given the opportunity to build your business development experience.
- 3-6 years of corporate insolvency experience.
- Experience of working on CVLs is essential.
- Accountancy or Insolvency qualifications are advantageous.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.