Senior Insolvency Administrator required for the growing insolvency team in this Big 4 Accountancy Practice.
Working closely with Senior Management you will take responsibility for a portfolio of major international assignments..
Typical duties will include:
- Manage the day to day responsibilities for range of Corporate Insolvency cases.
- You will also gain experience of investigations, forensic and advisory assignments.
- Maintaining financial records and accounts of insolvent companies.
- A high degree of autonomy in case management.
- Working to tight deadlines and ready to travel at short notice.
- Liaising with lawyers, fund managers, directors, registered agents and regulatory bodies.
- Preparation of statutory documents and ensuring that all statutory filing and other requirements are completed for each case.
- Drafting reports.
- Participate in business development activities
- Provide support to less experience members of the team
This is an opportunity to enhance your insolvency career with an offshore focus, as well as enjoy an excellent quality of island life in Bermuda. Full training and support will be put in place to assist you to settle into the role and location.
- Ideally you will be ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA, CPI or JIEB qualified.
- You must have a minimum of 4 years of corporate insolvency experience.
- You must have a desire to work overseas for a minimum of 2 years.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
We specialise in recruiting for roles all across the UK and Overseas in the following specialisms;
- Audit & Accounts
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Corporate Finance
- International Careers
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.