An exciting opportunity has opened up to join a leading Accountancy Practice in the Cayman Islands as an Insolvency Senior Administrator. Due to a number of internal moves, this practice are looking for a number of Insolvency Administrators to join their growing team.
- Manage the day to day responsibilities for range of Corporate Insolvency cases.
- You will also gain experience of investigations, forensic and advisory assignments.
- Maintaining financial records and accounts of insolvent companies.
- A high degree of autonomy in case management.
- Working to tight deadlines and ready to travel at short notice.
- Liaising with lawyers, fund managers, directors, registered agents and regulatory bodies.
- Preparation of statutory documents and ensuring that all statutory filing and other requirements are completed for each case.
- Drafting reports.
- Participate in business development activities
- Provide support to less experience members of the team
With a proven track record of promoting within, this opportunity has great prospects to advance you professional and personal within a leading Accountancy Practice in one of the leading Offshore destinations in the world.
- Ideally you will be ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA, CPI or JIEB qualified.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years of corporate insolvency experience.
- You must have a desire to work overseas for a minimum of 2 years.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
We specialise in recruiting for roles all across the UK and Overseas in the following specialisms;
- Audit & Accounts
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Corporate Finance
- International Careers
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.