Following a sustained period of growth, this Restructuring Specialist requires a Senior Insolvency Administrator to manage a caseload of predominately Administrations and Liquidations.
- Manage a caseload of Administration and Insolvency cases from inception through to closure.
- Report directly to a Manager and work closely with one of the IPs.
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day management of cases including; communicating with creditors and employees, liaising with charge holders and banks, dealing with post appointment taxation, instructing agents and solicitors and working with company directors effectively to maximise realisations.
- Organise creditor meetings and prepare all relevant advance documentation.
- Supervise less experienced members of the team.
- Be given an opportunity to gain some advisory experience.
This firm always looks to advance their employees professional development and actively promotes external qualifications.
- Corporate Insolvency Administrator with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- CPI Qualified would be advantageous.
- Experience of working on Administration (either trading or non-trading) cases.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.