Levitate Recruitment are currently being commissioned by a leading insolvency specialist to speak with experienced corporate insolvency administrators in London.
You will manage a caseload of mainly Administrations and Liquidations from inception through to closure. Reporting directly to a Manager and working closely with one of the IPs, typical duties will include:
- Investigating Directors’ conduct
- Accompanying the IP to initial meetings
- Liaising with Solicitors and valuation agents
- Handling employee redundancies and claims
- Preparing Section 98 reports, Statement of Affairs and deficiency accounts
- Performing asset realisations
- Coordinating trading to enhance realisations
- Preparing statutory documentation, including identification of members, money laundering requirements and declaration of solvency
- Identifying potential assets and issues to be brought to the Office Holder’s attention
- Supervising and coaching of less experienced members of the team
- Our client is looking for individuals with at least 4 years experience in a similar role, with experience of either Liquidations or Administrations.
- Experience of receiverships would be advantageous.
- Insolvency qualifications would be seen as advantageous, although support is provided towards CPI and JIEB where appropriate.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.