A recent promotion has resulted in this regional accountancy practice actively recruiting for a Senior Insolvency Administrator to join their insolvency team.
- Manage a caseload of administrations and liquidations from inception through to closure.
- Although limited, there will be some personal insolvency work.
- Report directly to a Manager and work closely with one of the IPs.
- Prepare reports and attend meetings
- Organise creditor meetings and prepare all relevant advance documentation.
- Supervise less experienced members of the team.
This firm always looks to advance their employees professional development and actively promotes external qualifications.
- At least 3 years’ corporate insolvency experience.
- Experience managing less experienced team members.
- Being CPI /ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency qualified is advantageous but not required.
This role would be ideal for an Insolvency Administrator looking to step up or an existing Senior Insolvency Administrator seeking a role within a growing business.