Leading Accountancy Practice is seeking a Senior Insolvency Administrator to join their established Corporate Recovery department in accordance with their strategic growth plan.
You will take on a portfolio of more complex cases to support the Senior Management team. You will be responsible for managing up to 3 staff whilst on assignment, providing ‘on the job’ training and guidance.
- Acting as the lead on jobs undertaken
- Liaising with Directors both pre and post appointment
- Liaising with Solicitors to obtain legal advice on issues incorporating wrongful trading and other antecedent transactions
- Responding promptly to formal communications
- Attending meetings with creditors and shareholders
- Preparing statement of affairs and estimated outcome statements
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget
- Allocating costs where appropriate
- Identifying risk issues and drawing them to the attention of management
From the outset, you will have the opportunity to assist with the firm’s marketing activities. As you progress within the role your duties will become more delegation based, preparing you for a move into management.
- You will need a proven track record in Corporate Recovery having operated previously at a senior level.
- Previous experience of working on Administrations and Liquidations is ideally required.
- ACA/ACCA or CPI qualification would be an advantage.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.