Levitate Recruitment have been engaged to recruit for a Senior Insolvency Administrator to join a specialist Insolvency & Restructuring firm in their Yorkshire office.
Joining as a Senior Insolvency Administrator, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of insolvency cases and advisory projects.
- Manage own caseload of Administrations, Creditors Voluntary Liquidation and Members Voluntary Liquidations from start to finish.
- Act as the main point of contact on your cases, ensuring that partners are kept abreast of any developments.
- Provide less experienced colleagues with ad hoc training.
- You will be given the opportunity to partake in the firm’s business development activities.
- Dependent upon workload, you will be given the opportunity to undertake some investigation work.
This firm takes their employee’s development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded. The firm will support further study and have great success stories of developing individuals that have pushed forward into more senior roles across the firm.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of corporate insolvency cases.
- Ideally, you will have experience of working for a national insolvency specialist or Top 20 Accountancy Practice but the firm will remain open to applications from all firms types.
- CPI or ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency qualified would be advantageous.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.