We are actively working with one of the UK’s leading Insolvency specialists as they look to strengthen their team and recruit a Senior Insolvency Administrator. Joining an experienced team you will be responsible for assisting senior staff and managing a varied portfolio of corporate Insolvency cases.
- Preparation and review of all required, reports, statutory or otherwise;
- Reviewing work prepared by junior members of staff in absence of manager/assistant manager
- Drafting custom letters and responses, where necessary
- To assist and supervise junior members of staff
- To take responsibility for additional ad-hoc tasks
- To pursue and realise assets
- Investigate the financial affairs of a Company
- Highlight potential antecedent transactions and progress recovery of the same
- Attending meetings with stakeholders (directors, secured creditors, employees, accountants etc)
- Completion of checklists on cases within statutory limits
- Maintain case diaries
- Effective management of time
- Closure of cases in a timely manner
- Submission of post-appointment tax returns on time
- Responding to creditor queries
- Make payments of expenses in a timely manner
- Review cases monthly for fee estimates and billing opportunities
- At least 3 years previous experience of managing corporate insolvency cases.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.