Levitate Recruitment have been commissioned by this growing Insolvency Practice to find them an experienced Insolvency Administrator to join their Staffordshire team.
- Reporting to the IP, you will manage cases of various size and complexity which will include Administrations, CVLs, MVLs, CVAs and Bankruptcies.
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure.
- Liaise with Directors, Shareholders, Creditors, Accountants, Solicitors and Agents both pre and post-appointment.
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the insolvent company’s business.
- Providing regular progress reports to the manager.
- Investigating Directors’ conduct.
- Preparation of documents for board, shareholder and creditors meetings and consent procedures.
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings.
- Managing asset valuation and realisation.
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner.
- Attending clients’ site to secure the premises and/or assets where necessary.
- Report to IP on a regular basis on case progression and any compliance issues identified
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up.
- Training of and delegation to junior staff.
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget
- Closing cases including preparation of final reports and accounts and statutory filing with Registrar
- Opportunity to assist with the firm’s marketing activities
Staff development is key for this practice; as well as ongoing internal training they will provide support for external training and qualifications.
- At least 4 years’ experience of corporate insolvency within the UK.
- CPI Qualified would be advantageous.
- The right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.