An increase in new work and as a result of a number of promotions, Levitate Recruitment are recruiting for a Senior Insolvency Executive for a Big 4 Accountancy Practice in the Channel Islands.
- Manage the day to day responsibilities for a range of Corporate Insolvency cases.
- You will also gain experience of investigations, forensic and advisory assignments.
- Maintaining financial records and accounts of insolvent companies.
- A high degree of autonomy in case management.
- Working to tight deadlines and ready to travel at short notice.
- Liaising with lawyers, fund managers, directors, registered agents and regulatory bodies.
- Preparation of statutory documents and ensuring that all statutory filing and other requirements are completed for each case.
- Drafting reports.
- Participate in business development activities
- Provide support to less experienced members of the team
This firm’s restructuring team are in growth mode and see the Senior Insolvency Executive progressing to Assistant Manager within 12 months.
- Ideally you will be ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA, CPI or JIEB qualified.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years of corporate insolvency experience.
- You must have a desire to work overseas for a minimum of 2 years.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
We specialise in recruiting for roles all across the UK and Overseas in the following specialisms;
- Audit & Accounts
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Corporate Finance
- International Careers
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.