An increase in the number of appointments coupled with some internal promotions means this national Accountancy Practice are looking to strengthen their Insolvency team with the addition of a Senior Insolvency Administrator.
- Manage a caseload of Administrations and Liquidation from inception through to closure.
- Report directly to a Manager and work closely with one of the IPs.
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day management of cases including; communicating with creditors and employees, liaising with charge holders and banks, dealing with post appointment taxation, instructing agents and solicitors and working with company directors effectively to maximise realisations.
- Organise creditor meetings and prepare all relevant advance documentation.
- Supervise less experienced members of the team.
- Be given an opportunity to gain some advisory experience.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team within a large Accountancy Practice that have demonstrated their eagerness to promote from within when a more senior role opens up.
- Corporate Insolvency Administrator with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- CPI Qualified would be advantageous.
- Experience of working on Administration (either trading or non-trading) cases is advantageous.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.