Due to the success of the Partners growing network, this specialist Restructuring and Insolvency specialists have secured a number of large engagements. As a result, they are currently looking for an ACA/ACCA qualified Insolvency Administrator with at least 3 years of corporate insolvency experience.
- You will work on a mixture of administrations, liquidations (both CVLs and MVLs) and CVAs.
- Report directly to a Manager and work closely with one of the Partners.
- Prepare reports and attend meetings
- Organise creditor meetings and prepare all relevant advance documentation.
- Supervise less experienced members of the team.
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up.
- There will be the opportunity to assist with some advisory work on an ad hoc basis.
This is an opportunity to join one of the leading international restructuring specialists and develop your career alongside some of the industry’s prominent senior figures.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- At least 3 years’ corporate insolvency experience.
- Experience supervising less experienced team members.
- Being CPI /ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency qualified is advantageous but not required.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.