Levitate Recruitment have been commissioned to speak with experienced Corporate Tax Professionals that are either already at Director level or are keen to make that next step.
Our client, an International Accountancy practice is currently experiencing steady growth due to their fantastic reputation within the UK and overseas markets. As a result of increased workload they are actively seeking an experienced Tax professional to join the Senior Management team in managing a wide range of specialist clients.
- Provision of technical and tax planning advice to an established portfolio, working as necessary with managers and partners in Tax and Audit
- Commercial support to the Office’s business development effort to help win new clients and ensure the continuing growth of the office
- Advising on the delivery of client projects and planning issues
- Work with the wider UK International Tax specialists to provide a local point of contact focussed on international tax matters
- Development of other members of staff.
To be eligible for this position you must meet the following criteria:
- Good working knowledge of business income tax, personal tax and compliance work.
- CTA qualified – If you also have ACA or ACCA then this is an added bonus
- Good commercial acumen with the ability to harness and develop client relations.
- Ability to demonstrate and understanding of risk management issues.
- This firm are unable to offer VISA sponsorship to work in the UK.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.